About International Shipping
We have international distributors in 5 different countries across the world. Many of these distributors have their own websites. Before placing an order on this website please see if there is a distributor in your area.
- Go to https://www.bigtruck.com/pages/international or click the Shop Globally menu item on the homepage
- View the list of international distributors
- Click the country link and you will be taken to their website to order
If there is not a distributor in your area or they do not have the product you wish to purchase, you are welcome to purchase your hat from us. Below are some tips and FAQ’s about placing and receiving an international order.
- Please note that any customs, import, export, excise duty, VAT or other taxes are additional to the price displayed for the item on the site. If you choose to pre-pay your customs duties and taxes, please choose the UPS i-parcel shipping option.
- At check-out you are asked for the shipping method you would like. Please keep in mind the following.
- If the package is shipped USPS- First Class International the only way of tracking the package is by tracking number. If the package is held at customs or lost in transit, we cannot open an investigation or refund the product.
- If the package is shipped USPS Priority Mail International the package has up to date tracking and if the package is held at customs or lost in transit we can open an investigation to track the package.
- Once the package reaches the designated country it will pass through customs. It is normal for the package to be held in customs anywhere from 10-20 days if you choose a shipping method with USPS.
- You may contact firstname.lastname@example.org any questions but please keep in mind we are not able to contact the postal service or customs offices in other countries. If the order is being held in the US on its way out of the country, we can contact the US postal service for updated information.
- If the order is lost in transit in the designated country, please follow the instructions below:
- Contact your local postal service to file a claim for the lost package
- Wait one week to see if there are any updates about the status of the package
- Contact email@example.com to notify us the package has been lost and you have filed a claim with the postal service
- At that point if the package is not located, we would be happy to send you another hat free of charge if you choose a different carrier method and pay for the additional shipping cost.