#funfirst Father's Day: bigtruck's gift + adventure guide
Posted on 07 June 2017
We have made things really easy this year - get inspired for things to do with dad + find the hat that best suits his personality all at the same time. Follow the chart to find the perfect adventure with your pops + Father’s Day pick.
Make Father's Day count this year by planning one of these seven adventures for "the old man."
1. Mountain Biking Whether it is something mellow or the toughest trail in your town, grab your bike and some snacks for a day on the trail with pops. After all, he was the one to teach you to ride your bike wasn't he?
2. Fishing Okay, so maybe this isn't the most creative activity on the list, but what dad doesn't like to pack up the cooler with a couple of beers and post up for an afternoon of quality time and fishing?
3. Backyard BBQ Although Dad may be the grill master, treat him to a backyard BBQ with all the fixings. Don't forget the lawn games either!
4. A day at the ballpark Whether you are headed to watch the major league or creating a game of your own, Americas favorite past times makes for an awesome Father's Day.
5. Surfing Grab the boards and just go.
6. Beach Bonfire A beach bonfire is not just limited to the ocean! Find a cool (and legal) spot along the river or at a park at the lake to build a fire. Tip: don't forget to bring the tunes (guitar or bluetooth speakers welcome.)
7. Beer Tasting Hit up the new brewery around the corner or head over to your dads favorite craft beer bar to try some new (or old favorite) brews.
Want to check out more top pick's for Father's Day? Click here!